May 22, 2013

Cindy N. Reviews the Transformers Movies--Part Two

Taking the 50-Word Review Challenge!
The Movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) 
The reviewer: Cindy N. 
Available from: Amazon 

WT? The questions I was left with are endless. While the story made me think, so that is why there are pyramids.  How did the Decepticons create a flesh covered bot?  Where were the scenes of my favorite car BumbleBee?  Really send him off to protect the parents during the fight scene?  Having since seen Transformers 3, I totally believe Revenge of the Fallen was made to use up scenes left on the cutting room floor from the original movie. I end this review as I started it with WT? 

Readers, Please Comment: Did you enjoy this review? Dislike it? Agree? Disagree? Please share what you think!

More reviews coming soon!
COVER IMAGE: Courtesy of IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment