April 28, 2011

Should the Bull fly again?

    
In my last post, I asked you to critique the ad I had created for the ConQuesT 42 Program Book.  I got some excellent suggestions, and I thank you!  One of them, however, sent me scurrying for references on constellations.  One of the other graphic designers in the club mentioned he'd used the constellation Taurus at one point--a nod to our flying bull/cow mascot.

What a great idea, I thought.  Rather than a random collection of stars in the upper right-hand corner, how would Taurus look? 

So here's the "re-visioned" ad, with Taurus in the upper right-hand corner, as well as the other changes that were suggested.  Please let me know what you think of this one!
So here's the latest version.  How do you like it?  Please comment below in the "comments" section, on the Facebook page, or via our KAXFEN Yahoo Group.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment