April 26, 2011

Calling All KAXFEN! Opinions wanted!

Please help me perfect our new ad!
Your comments would help a lot!  This is my first draft of the proposed ad to promote KaCSFFS in the ConQuesT 42 Program book.

It should give all the important information, for someone who had never heard of KaCSFFS before--but be simple enough to function more like a poster than an in-depth brochure.

Click on the image to see it bigger.  Look it over.  What do you think?  What did I forget?  What would make it better?
Please look this over and tell me anything you think is good--or should be changed! 

To "talk back" to me, please leave a comment on Blogger below, send an email to the KAXFEN Yahoo group, or respond on Facebook.  Thank you for your help!

Jan Gephardt, KaCSFFS Communications Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment